Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let me in


''Let me in'' is a horror movie, remake from a movie called ''let the right one in'', a Swedish movie. The movie is about a little boy with 12 years old, that become friend from a girl, a very weird girl, called Abby who has just moved.
 The boy suffers bullying in his school, and is ignored by his parents, wo are divorcing and I think this is a very interesting thing in this movie, there are some very nice themes to talk about in this movie. The boy discovers that the girl is a vampire in the middle of the movie but it gets pretty clear since the beginning. As I am a fan of horror movies and vampire stories, I really loved this movie, and his history is really good and creative, he is one of the best movies I have ever watched, so I recommend this to all the horror movies fans, especially the original version, that do not have so many special effects but is very nice, anyway.

_____________________

Teacher's correction


''Let me in'' is a horror movie, a remake from a movie called ''Let the right one in'', a Swedish movie. The movie is about a 12-year-old little boy, that become friends with a girl, a very weird girl called Abby who has just moved.
The boy suffers bullying at his school, and is ignored by his parents, who are divorcing and I think this is a very interesting thing in this movie, there are some very nice themes to talk about in this movie. The boy finds that the girl is a vampire in the middle of the movie but it gets pretty clear since the beginning. As I am a fan of horror movies and vampire stories, I really loved this movie, and its story is really good and creative; it is one of the best movies I have ever watched, so I recommend this to all the horror movies fans, especially the original version, that does not have so many special effects but is very nice, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment